Customer Service Advisor
We are currently working with a client in the financial sector who is looking to operate a subject matter expert customer service team to handle case files with values in excess of thousands of pounds. Within this role you will get to work in a multi-billion pound industry handling complex cases which could result in high yield for our clients' customers.
We require our customer service advisors to put the customer first no matter what the circumstance whilst protecting our clients interests. Great customer service is key to any businesses success and we need people who can ensure that our client can be rest assured that their customers are left happy with both the service and how their staff represent the company.
This role also provides opportunity for some of our best customer service agents to work on premium campaigns within our organisation which may result in increased wages
What you will get:
- High quality customer service training and programming for continued learning and support on the role which we will asses for progression within the company
- Regular all expenses paid social events as well as regular prizes such as weekends away and exclusive tickets to sporting/music events
- OTE earnings of £20,000+ as all our phone-based roles are measured against key competencies with the opportunity to earn commission
What we require:
- Individuals who are know for their empathy and ability to adapt when put on the spot
- Ability to build rapport with our clients customers to create a customer journey they remember
- Capability to learn and retain information as well as understand when and where to put that education into action